Initial Meeting Checklist
If you do not have these, or cannot gather them in time, DO NOT WORRY, we can work with what you can bring during the first meeting.
- Three last years of income tax statements.
- 6 Months of Pay Stubs.
- Collection Agency Statements.
- Medical Bills.
- Mortgage Statement(s).
- Property Tax Statements and Association Dues.
- Proof of Insurance (Declaration pages) for auto, home, life, annuity.
- Pension, 401(k), IRA and investment accounts.
- List of Stocks and Bonds.
- List of valuable personal items (furs, jewelry, guns, antiques).
- 6 Months of Bank Statements.
We look forward to meeting you.